1C Company released a new version of 1C:AccountingSuite - 1.1.44.01.
What’s new is listed below.
Changes and Enhancements
- Credit Memos now have Lot / Serial Number functionality.
- The option to include open Invoices when generating Customer Statements is now available.
- Multi-currency Statements are now available
- Adjusted the address on Customer Statements to fit properly in a business window envelope.
- Discounts have been added to Bills, Bill Payments and Bank Payments.
- The expenses tab on a Purchases Return may now be associated with a Bill.
- Shipment and Item Receipt functionality has been added.
- Assemblies, Assembly Builds and Bill of Materials has been added to inventory.
- Assemblies may now have a user-defined custom numbering scheme.
- Service costs are now tracked in Assemblies.
- Quantities on hand by lot information is now available.
- Inventory adjustments now update item last costs.
Projects / Time tracking
- Updated the calculation and user experience of the timer in time-tracking.
- Amounts converted using the multi-currency are updated automatically to reflect actual bank conversion amounts.
- Import / Export capabilities have been added to the Chart of Accounts.
- Added the ability to import ADP Payroll files.
User Experience Enhancements
- Improved the appearance and functionality of parent-child accounts in the Chart of Accounts.
You can download 1C:Accounting Suite in Products section.
Please do not hesitate to provide us a feedback or request for support for free on 1C:Accounting Suite support forum.