1C:Enterprise 8 Training Version
The 1C:Enterprise 8 Platform Training Version contains everything you need to develop, debug, and execute any application created based on 1C:Enterprise.
Once you have installed the 1C:Enterprise 8 Platform Training Version, you can run it locally and start developing new applications or customizing existing ones.
The 1C:Enterprise 8 Platform Training Version is a standard 1C:Enterprise 8 platform with the following limitations:
- The volume of data is limited for documents, catalogs, charts of accounts, charts of characteristic types and other object tables:
- Maximum number of records in account tables is 2000.
- Maximum number of records in main object tables is 2000.
- Maximum number of records in object tabular sections is 1000.
- Maximum number of records in record sets is 2000.
- Maximum number of records from external data sources is 200.
- Client/server configuration is not supported.
- Distributed infobases are not supported.
- COM connection is not supported.
- Passwords and operating system authentication are not supported.
- Printing and saving spreadsheet documents are only supported in the Designer mode.
- Performance is lower compared to the full 1C:Enterprise 8 version.
- Copying content of multiple cells of a spreadsheet document is not supported in the 1C:Enterprise mode.
- Operations with the configuration repository are not supported.
- Configuration delivery features are not available.
- Only one concurrent infobase session in possible.
- The training version does not require any hardware or software protection key to run.
For a detailed view of all new changes in 1C:Enterprise Platform, see the update report (v8update.html).
For information on supported OS and DBMS, see the system requirements.