The XDTO mechanism is a universal data presentation method that interacts with various external data sources and software systems.
Importing XML schemas into the XDTO Global Factory
In order to import an XML schema from an .xsd file into the XDTO global factory, select the XDTO branch in the configuration tree and click Import XML schema… in the context menu.
Once the required .xsd file has been specified, the availability of the XDTO packages must be checked in the configuration tree, with the name spaces matching those imported from the file. If these packages are available, a list will be displayed and you will be prompted to specify the packages to be updated (the existing packages are not updated by default).
The import procedure is then executed, resulting in the addition of new XDTO packages to the configuration tree, while packages specified for update will be updated.
To export an XML schema corresponding to configuration data types (without consideration of the XDTO packages created in the configuration tree) to an .xsd file, specify the XDTO branch in the configuration tree and execute the "Export of configuration XML data schema…" command in the context menu.
Once the directory has been selected and the file name specified, the XML schema is exported to the specified file.
To export an XML schema corresponding to the existing XDTO package to an .xsd file, select the relevant XDTO package in the configuration tree and click Export XML schema… in the context menu.
The dumped XDTO package will be checked, and if any errors are detected, the relevant messages will be displayed in the message window, and the export procedure will be interrupted.
If the check is successful, you will be prompted to choose the directory and .xsd file name, and then the XML schema will be exported to the specified file.
To check an XDTO package, select it in the configuration tree and click Check package in the context menu.
As a result, the XDTO package model will be checked according to the rules described in the XDTO Package Check Rules.
If any errors are detected, the relevant messages will be displayed in the message window.
The XDTO package editing window contains the hierarchical tree of the XDTO package.
The XDTO package ID containing the corresponding namespace URI is located at the tree's root.
The first hierarchy level can include the following package elements:
- Import directives – a list of import directives. An import directive is a reference to another package containing the types referenced by this package. When you use the 1C:Enterprise script to work with this XDTO package, this list of import directives will be available as the XDTOPackagesCollection object in the Dependences property of the XDTO package;
- Value types – a list of XDTO value types included in the XDTO package;
- Object types – a list of XDTO object types included in the XDTO package;
- Root objects – a list of root objects of the XDTO package. It represents declarations of objects/values that can be the root elements of XML documents, belonging to the namespace URI of this XDTO package.
Each XDTO value type is described by the hierarchical structure and can contain the following elements:
- Pattern describes one XDTO facet of the Pattern type;
- Enumeration – describes one XDTO facet of the Enum type;
Each XDTO object type is described by the hierarchical structure, which can contain a set of object properties.