A new child node.
The existing child node.
The previous node value.
- if the given node does not allow the node being added as a child node or if the added node is a parent for the given.
- if the node is added to itself.
- if the given node - Document and the second node DocumentType or Element is added.
- if the node being added was created by the document different from the one that created the given node.
- if the given node is in the read-only mode or if the previous parent of the added node in the Read-only mode.
- if the replaced node is not found.
- if the added node is a child node for the Document node and implementation does not support deleting DocumentType and Element nodes from the Document node.