ExternalDataSourceCubeDimensionTableManager.<External source name>.<Cube name>.<Dimension table name>.ChoiceDataGetProcessing
In the handler, you can generate and pass data for choice using this parameter. At that, the <StandardProcessing> parameter should be set to False.
Not only specific value can be located in the value list item, but also a structure.
Analysis of the value on the subject of whether it is structure or simply a value, is used by a text box of the managed form in the following cases:
- Choice from lists, returned by text box events;
- Choice from text box list, contained in the ChoiceList property.
- Value – the value proper ( required structure item);
- DeletionMark – (Boolean) contains deletion mark for a value. If True, then standard warning is displayed when such a values is chosen;
- Warning – (String) contains warning text, which will be displayed when item is chosen from the value list.
Contains the selection parameters.
You can also set them up in the event handler.
This is a structure that should contain the following keys:
- SearchString - the string used for searching data, Undefined - quick choice is performed;
- Filter - the filter used when searching for data;
- ChoiceFoldersAndItems - specifies whether folders and items are included (for hierarchical data only); value type: FoldersAndItemsUse;
- StringSearchMode - specifies the search method when input by string is used; type SearchStringModeOnInputByString.
This parameter passes a flag indicating whether standard (system) processing of the event is performed.
If it is set to False in the body of the handler procedure, standard processing will not occur.
Default value: True.