1C:Professional is a beginners' course for IT specialists starting to develop applications using 1C:Enterprise platform.
The course is intended for developers having limited experience using 1C:Enterprise. “1C:Professional” will give you all the basics and will allow you to lay a solid foundation for the future expertise. After taking the course, you will be able to build your 1C:Enterprise based business applications, analyze and tune third-party apps and move on with 1C:Enterprise in-depth studying.
Table of contents
- Who is the course for and how it works?
- How to install and run 1C:Enterprise?
- What is an infobase and how to create it?
- What is the Designer and how to run it?
- What is the Application (aka Configuration) and how the Configuration Tree works?
- What is the Documents Metadata Type and how to create a new document?
- What is the Catalog and how to create it?
- What is the Tabular Section?
- Where forms come from and how to edit a form?
- Forms' event handlers and how to handle them?
- Client/Server interaction
- How to read and write data using object technique?
- How to read data using queries?
- What are predefined catalog elements and how to use them?
- What is secondary data and how it differs from primary data?
- What is persistent secondary data and how do we use it?
- How do we use common section events' subscriptions and common modules?
- What is virtual secondary data and how do we use it?
- What is an Accumulation Register and how do we use it?
- How do we choose an Accumulation Register's dimensions?
- What is a document posting? How do we post documents?
- How do we post receipts and expenses?
- What is an Enumeration and how do we use it?
- How do we ban services in GoodsReceip documents?
- How do we check if we have enough materials to sell?
- How do we filter query results with WHERE?
- Simple conditions in WHERE clause
- WHERE IN() condition
- How do we use JOIN in a query
- INNER and OUTER JOIN
- LEFT and RIGHT JOIN
- Multiple JOINs
- Are WHERE and JOIN conditions interchangeable?
- Hidden JOINs
- How do we check the balance using a query with JOIN?
- How do we filter query results using virtual table parameters?
- Which way of filtering we should use to check the balance?
- User interface basics
- Main Section of the user interface
- User interface panes and how to set them up?
- What are users' roles and what do we use them for?
- Difference between making something invisible and denying access to it
- Controlling users' input
- What are Information Registers what do we use them for?
- Information Register periodicity
- Information Register write modes
- Information Register's dimensions, resources, and attributes
- Information Registers slice tables
- What languages we can write the source code in and how do we switch between them?
- What languages the Platform can speak in and how do switch it between them?
- What language the Application can speak in and how do we switch it between them?
- How do we translate the entire Application interface?
- How else can speak to a user and how do we set up the language?
- How to estimate the company's financial assets?
- How to help a user to set proper price?
- How to create a report?