1C:Standard subsystems library. Administration of users and access rights
Using the subsystems, it is possible to terminate all the active connections with information base and to set a lock of new connections for a certain period of time. This ability is useful when performing various administrative actions with the information base.
In addition, in the client-server operation variant there is an ability to forcibly terminate individual connections.
A subsystem provides the following capabilities:
- Viewing and editing the lists of users and external users of the system.
- Viewing and editing the rights of users and external users (when deploying without a subsystem "Access control").
- Determination of the current user or current external user when launching the system.
- Viewing and editing the name, password, language and other properties of the users and external users.
- Comparison of the external user with the information base objects.