The Purchasing Module makes purchasing, vendor management and receiving inventory fast and easy. New vendor invoices can be created quickly by copying an existing invoice or creating a new invoice from a purchase order. Purchase returns are built into the software and allows for credit memos/refunds that can be received against in cash receipts.
Purchase Order Highlights
- AccountingSuite can be set up to reflect how your business runs. For example, a vendor can also be a customer; and new items can be added on the fly even if they haven’t been previously set up.
- Screen-by-screen improvements to Purchase Order workflows. “Draft” and “Post” commands let you stay with an open Order until you are ready to move on.
- Editing existing Purchase Orders is intuitive, and a history snapshot allows you to undo any action or actions, or even revert back to a specific time.
Purchase Invoice and Returns Highlights
- Supplier and Vendor Invoices are simple to enter from existing purchase orders or basic invoice entry.
- Line items can be classified and expensed to projects as needed for simplified project accounting.
- Each invoice screen is broken out into 2 tabs that feature a separate tab for expenses and items (for inventory or assets).
- Built-in controls ensure that user entry follows best practices by only allowing items in the item tab and expenses in the expenses tab.
- “Tags” allow each line item or expense to be allocated to a project. You can add projects on the fly when you need to allocate an line item to a project not yet set up.
- No more manual Purchase Returns. AccountingSuite gives you all the options you need to automate the process of creating a Purchase Return:
- Credit Memo/Refund
- Vendor Invoice for the Return
- Currency options
- Flexibility to return without needing to select a specific invoice
- Supplier RMA numbers