To get started with developing the application you need, install the free 1C:Enterprise 8 platform (training version).
The 1C:Enterprise 8 platform (training version) contains everything you need to develop, debug, and execute any application created based on 1C:Enterprise.
Once you have installed the 1C:Enterprise 8 platform (training version), you can start it locally and develop new applications or customize existing ones.
Limitations of 1C:Enterprise (training version) comparing to the commercial version
The 1C:Enterprise 8 platform (training version) contains features of the commercial 1C:Enterprise 8 platform with the following limitations:
- The volume of data is limited for documents, catalogs, registers, charts of accounts and other object tables:
- Maximum number of records in account tables is 2000.
- Maximum number of records in main object tables is 2000.
- Maximum number of records in tabular sections of objects is 1000.
- Maximum number of records in record sets is 2000.
- Maximum number of records from external data sources is 200.
- Client/server mode is not supported.
- Distributed infobases are not supported.
- COM connection is not supported.
- It is not possible to use passwords and operating system authentication.
- Printing and saving spreadsheet documents are only supported in Designer mode.
- Performance is lower compared to the commercial 1C:Enterprise 8 version.
- It is not possible to copy content of multiple cells of a spreadsheet document in 1C:Enterprise mode.
- Operations with the configuration repository are not supported.
- Configuration delivery features are not available.
- Only one concurrent infobase session in possible.
The training version does not require any hardware or software protection key to start.
For a detailed view of all new changes in 1C:Enterprise Platform, see the New functionality and changes.
For a information on supported OS and DBMS please see System requirements.