Main Properties of Configuration Objects
Name of the configuration object. A name must consist of one word starting with a letter. A name can not contain any special characters but “_”. The 1C:Enterprise script access configuration objects and controls them using their names.
In addition to the name, you can also specify a synonym. If the configuration is created to be used with multiple languages, synonyms should be specified for the languages used.
When 1C:Enterprise system is operated, a synonym will be displayed in various selection lists, window titles, label texts, and when interfaces are generated, etc., taking the current language into account. A synonym has no restrictions on characters used. If no synonym is specified, the name is selected.
The Extended representation, Object representation, Extended object representation (for Label representation and Extended label representation registers), List representation, Extended list representation, and Description fields are intended to use in commands names for standard actions and automatic form titles in managed application mode. For some types of objects all the mentioned properties can be missing (for example, Sequence, Settings Storage objects) while for other objects only some properties can be missing (e.g. Enumeration, Report, Data Processor). These properties of metadata objects are used in full-text search. One of the following properties is included in the search index:
- if extended representation is selected for the object, search index will include extended representation of the object and object representation or a synonym if object representation is not selected;
- if extended representation is not selected, search index will include object representation or synonym if object representation is not selected;
- if object representation is not selected, synonym will be included in the search index;
- if nothing is specified, an object name will be included in the search index.
In addition to that, search index will include list representation or extended list representation following the rules described below:
- if extended list representation is selected, search index will include extended list representation;
- if extended list representation is not selected while list representation is selected, search index will include list representation;
- if both list representations are not selected, search index will include the name or synonym of the object.
At that search index will not include identical character strings.
When one of such properties is changed, index update property to reflect priority is activated. For example, if an object had Object representation specified and Synonym has been changed, index update property is not activated.
An arbitrary character string. Usually it expands and explains the name of an object. It is only used for internal description (within configuration).
Many configuration objects have the Subsystems property among their main properties: this property specifies the subsystems for which this object is intended. Multiple subsystems can be specified. For all configuration objects except for Selection criteria and Settings storage, the Include in the command interface checkbox set means that this object will be available for inclusion in the generated command interface.