Contains a description of the procedure that is called upon completion of file writing with the following parameters:
- <Result> - operation result:
- True, if the writing was initiated using extensions for the browser and the user agreed to receive it, i. e. file writing was complete.
- False, if writing was initiated using extensions for the browser, but the user did not agree to receive it, i. e. file writing was not complete.
- Undefined, if writing was initiated by file download using browser tools and it is not known if the file was written or not.
- <AdditionalParameters> - value specified when the NotifyDescription object was created.
Name of file, to which the formatted document is written.
Specifies the file type.