Adding another accumulation register
In Designer mode
The CostOfMaterials register is very simple so we will not go into detail during its creation.
- Create an accumulation register configuration object named CostOfMaterials.
- Set Extended list presentation to Cost of materials register records.
The extended list presentation will serve as the title of the register record list window.
- On the Subsystems tab, include the register in the Accounting, Inventory, and Services subsystems.
- On the Data tab, create the following dimension:
- Material. Type: CatalogRef.MaterialsAndServices
- Cost. Type: Number, length: 15, precision: 2.
Once created, the CostOfMaterials register should look as follows in the configuration tree (fig. 11.1).
Fig. 11.1. CostOfMaterials accumulation register
Now let us edit the command interface to add the command that opens the accumulation register to the Accounting, Inventory, and Services sections.
- In the configuration object tree, right-click the Subsystems branch and then click All subsystems.
- In the All Subsystems window, in the Subsystems list, click Accounting.
The Command interface list displays all the commands of the selected subsystem.
- In the Navigation panel.Normal group, enable visibility for the Cost of materials command and drag it to the Navigation panel.See also group (fig. 11.2).
Fig. 11.2. Specifying subsystem command interface settings
- Perform the same procedure for the Inventory and Services subsystems: in the Navigation panel.Normal group, enable visibility for the Cost of materials command and drag it to the Navigation panel.See also group.
Then let us proceed to updating the document posting procedures, starting with the simplest GoodsReceipt document.