This annex describes all the access rights that can be managed when you edit roles in 1C:Enterprise.
Automation – using the automation server.
○ Administrative rights for the whole infobase and user list editing (the configuration right). Requires DataAdministration.
○ An ability to configure connection options (for an external data source).
○ Display of licenses, that were used when operating with the configuration and infobase, in the About 1C:Enterprise window.
○ Deleting data areas (including the deletion of all the areas at once).
○ An ability to execute background database configuration update on the client side.
DataAdministration – this right regulates administrative actions with data.
These actions include:
○ viewing event log records and getting filter values without restrictions.
○ setting the infobase (data area) time zone (calling the SetInfoBa- seTimeZone() method).
○ Creating an initial image for the distributed infobase subordinate node (calling the CreateInitialImage method).
○ Refreshing object numbering (calling the RefreshObjectsNumbering() method).
○ Executing the StandardSettingsStorageManager object method, if non-current user settings are processed.
ActiveUsers – view the list of active users.
InputByString – use of the input by string mode.
WebClient – the right to start a web client.
ExternalConnection – external connection.
Output – print information, save it to a file or copy to the clipboard.
Execute – execute the task.
Insert – insertion (main).
EventLog – the right to view the event log.
Update – change (main).
StandardAuthenticationChange – the user has the right to change his/her standard authentication options (the Standard Authentication, User Name, Password properties) of an external data source.
SessionOSAuthenticationChange – the user has the right to change the parameters of external data source OS authentication in his settings and in session parameters.
SessionStandardAuthenticationChange – the user has the right to change standard authentication options (the Standard Authentication, User Name, Password properties) of an external data source for the current session.
InteractiveActivate – interactive activation.
InteractiveUndoPosting – interactive posting cancel.
InteractiveSetDeletionMark – interactive deletion mark.
InteractiveSetDeletionMarkPredefinedData – enables interactive setting of deletion mark for predefined data.
InteractiveExecute – interactively execute the task.
InteractiveInsert – interactive insertion.
InteractiveChangePosted – interactive editing of the posted document. If the right is not set, the user can't delete the posted document, mark the document for deletion, repost the document or clear posting. A form of this document is opened in viewing mode.
InteractiveOpenExtDataProcessors – interactive opening external handlings.
InteractiveOpenExtDataReports – interactive opening external reports.
InteractivePosting – interactive posting.
InteractivePostingRegular – interactive posting (by standard form commands) of the document is done in regular mode.
InteractiveClearDeletionMark – interactive deletion mark cancel.
InteractiveClearDeletionMarkPredefinedData – enables interactive clearing of deletion mark for predefined data.
InteractiveDelete – direct interactive deletion.
InteractiveDeleteMarked – interactive deletion of marked objects.
Appendix 5. Description of Access Rights 2-1211
InteractiveDeleteMarkedPredefinedData – enables interactive deletion of marked predefined data.
InteractiveDeletePredefinedData – enables interactive deletion of predefined data.
InteractiveStart – the right to interactively start a business-process.
Use – use this or that configuration object.
ExclusiveMode – use of the exclusive mode.
UpdateDataBaseConfiguration – allows you to execute database configuration updates. You can only have this right to execute configuration updates on the server or background configuration updates on the server. The Administration right is not required in this case.
UndoPosting – cancel documents posting.
Get – getting a value which is not stored in the database.
Posting – documents posting.
View – viewing.
Edit – editing.
AllFunctionsMode – manages All functions command availability in the main menu and manages the availability of the corresponding client application setting.
SaveUserData – manages an ability to save user settings. If the right is disabled, then:
○ The History button is not available, accessing the history from 1C:Enterprise script raises an exception, interactive writing operations are not registered in the history.
○ The Favorites command is not available in the system command bar. The Add to favorites button is not available in Get link and Go to link forms. When favorites are accessed in 1C:Enterprise script, an exception is raised:
○ Form configuration is not available (the Change form command is not present).
○ Section panel, navigation panel and start page configuration commands are not available.
○ User settings and report variant saving commands are not available in reports. A prompt to remember any changes applied by a user in the current report variant is not shown. Changes are not saved. Select report settings command is available only if report user settings storage is set for the report or configuration. When the SetCurrentUserSettings() method is called, an exception is raised.
○ Save form data and restore form data commands are not available (the Save settings and Select settings commands). Form data are not automatically saved.
○ Window settings (size and position) are saved only during the session.
○ Main window panel size settings are saved only during the session.
○ When settings are programmatically saved, an exception is raised.
○ Client application settings are saved only during the session. The Allow debugginf on startup checkbox is not shown (for a thin client and a thick client). The Slow connection checkbox is not shown (for a web client).
○ Period settings in the list are not saved. The Use this period next time the form is opened checkbox is not available in the period configuration dialog.
Start – the right to start a business process.
ThickClient – the right to start a thick client.
ThinClient – the right to start a thin client.
Delete – deletion (main).
TotalsControl – controlling accounting register totals and accumulation register totals (setting the period until which totals are calculated and totals recalculation).
Set – setting a value which is not saved in the database.
Read – reading (main).