1C:Standard subsystems library. Technological universal mechanisms
Information base version update
Subsystem performs an initial filling and update of information base data when changing the configuration version. After update is complete, the subsystem closes a window in which information about the changes in a new configuration version is displayed.
The developer can place in the form the additional instructions to be executed by the user after competing the required update part.
Receiving the files from Internet
- Software interface to receive the files from Internet.
- Receiving the files from network on the client.
- Saving the files on the client computer, in the information base.
- Requesting and storing the proxy-server settings.
Work with mail messages
- Software interface to send the e-mail messages.
- Viewing and editing the system account to work with e-mail.
- Basic user interface to send messages.